Tax Staff Accountant
With the merging of three firms, L&H CPAs and Advisors has quickly grown to become a Dallas leader in financial and accounting services. L&H has earned the reputation as their client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise.
Our primary focus is to create and maintain strong relationships with clients through effective tax compliance, planning, and forward looking advisory services.
Responsibilities will include:
- - Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, trust/estate, state tax returns of - varying complexities.
- - Ability to work within budgeted times by utilizing your technical, time management and organizational skills.
- - Work within accounting databases to post adjusting entries and complete trial balances in order to prepare business tax returns.
- - Perform monthly/quarterly/annual accounting and bookkeeping functions when needed.
- - Assist with quarterly/annual tax planning, tax research, IRS and state correspondence.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that seasonally requires long hours and some weekend work.
Qualifications & Skills
- - Have completed all requirements to sit for the CPA exam, preferred
- - Ability to work in a highly technical, cloud-based environment.
- - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- - Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- - Ability to work well in a team environment
- - Must possess thorough documentation, referencing and tax research skills
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
10000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 710
Dallas, TX 75231