Small Business Tax & Accounting
From fully outsourced services to periodic reviews, we customize accounting solutions that will work best for your business.
Tax Preparation & Planning
Compliance is the first step in keeping your business on track. We can do it all.
- Partnership, S-corporation, and C-corporation income tax preparation
- Strategic business and income tax planning
- State and local tax services
- International tax guidance
- Payroll tax preparation and filing
Timely accounting enables easy compliance and a better understanding of your business
- Fully outsourced Bookkeeping services
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping reviews
- Payroll processing and bill pay service
- Bank account reconciliation
- Loan and debt reconciliation
If you have your tax and accounting on track, it's time to look forward with advisory services.
- Fractional CFO services
- Merger and acquisition guidance
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Succession planning
- Cash flow analysis
What sets us apart
Boutique sized firm
As an attorney, it is important to me that my clients understand and appreciate that joint effort is needed to successfully achieve their goals and meet their objectives. The professionals at L&H CPAs and Advisors also work closely with their clients to achieve their goals. L&H CPAs and Advisors are responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend L&H CPAs and Advisors for your professional accounting or financial consulting needs.
Thank you for being my trusted partner and advisor. The team at L&H simplified the process and the staff were all responsive and professional.
Small Business Tax & Accounting FAQs
I just started my business, and it’s not very complicated. Do I need to hire someone, or should I do it myself?
If I work with L&H for my business taxes, can you also help me with my personal tax return?
I don’t live in the Dallas area. Can we still work together?
I’m not sure what tax jurisdictions my business is subject to, can you help me figure that out?
I want to make sure I’m getting the most deductions for my business; can you help?