With the merging of three firms, L&H CPAs and Advisors has quickly grown to become a Dallas leader in financial and accounting services. L&H has earned the reputation as their client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise.
Our primary focus is to create and maintain strong relationships with clients through effective tax compliance, planning, and forward looking advisory services.
The Tax Director will uphold our high standards for accuracy, quality, & service. In this role, you will oversee, and review, staff, and managers work on partnership, corporate, trust/estate, and individual income tax returns. You will be the final person to approve work before completion. Effective communication is essential to maintain an efficient process for reviewing work, managing, and training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Review tax projections and estimates.
- Lead client communication for your team.
- Recommend tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintain current legislative knowledge by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Manage procedures that will streamline the workflow for the client, partner, and staff.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, continuing professional education, reading professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations.
- Lead ongoing business process improvements, special projects, and initiatives.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that seasonally requires long hours and some weekend work.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred or relative equivalent experience.
- CPA license required.
- Minimum of 9 years tax preparation and review with experience in partnership, corporate, trust/estate, and individual returns.
- Minimum 5 years managing staff and workflow.
- Knowledge of foreign reporting requirements and international taxation experience a plus.
- Multi-task in a dynamic environment and meet filing deadlines.
- Effectively manage client and internal relationships.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
10000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 710
Dallas, TX 75231