Client Service Associate
With the merging of three firms, L&H has quickly grown to become one of the top accounting firms in Dallas that provides both financial and accounting services. L&H CPAs and Advisors has earned the reputation as our client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise. Our primary focus is to create and maintain strong relationships with clients through effective tax compliance, planning, and forward looking advisory services.
- Client obsession - Our clients are at the center of everything we do.
- Ownership - Be accountable and accept responsibility for delivering exceptional outcomes.
- Growth mindset - Constantly learning and adapting, to better yourself and the company.
About the Opportunity
L&H CPAs and Advisors is seeking a Client Service Associate to join our team. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and private businesses in diverse industries. This position requires a confident, organized person who is professional and personable. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that seasonally requires long hours and some weekend work.
Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Warmly and professionally greet clients, staff, and visitors
- Data entry in various software programs
- Process tax organizers & forms, tax returns, financial statements, and other client communications
- Create and maintain client files
- Manage and order supplies
- Answer, screen, and disburse incoming calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, prepare packages for delivery
- Other general office duties as needed
Skills & Qualifications
Qualified candidates possess the following skills & attributes:
- Able to work in an environment with many interruptions and multitask with composure
- Focus on customer service, able to provide support to the entire staff
- Always uses discretion when handling confidential information
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and high accuracy rate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to adapt to new software and technologies
- Dependable and takes ownership of responsibilities
Background Job Requirements for the Client Service Associate include:
- Prior administrative support experience (experience working in accounting a plus)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to quickly learn and utilize various computer programs and processes
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick leave
- Retirement benefits
- Compensation for the Client Service Associate will be commensurate with experience
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 710
Dallas, TX 75231