CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
With the merging of three firms, L&H has quickly grown to become one of the top accounting firms in Dallas that provides both financial and accounting services. L&H CPAs and Advisors has earned the reputation as our client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
L&H CPAs and Advisors is seeking a Client Service Associate to join our team. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and private businesses in diverse industries.
This position requires a confident, organized person who is professional and personable. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Warmly and professionally greet clients, staff and all visitors
- Data entry in various software applications
- Process tax organizers, tax returns, financial statements and other client communications
- Create and maintain client files
- Manage and order supplies
- Answer, screen and disburse incoming calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, prepare packages for delivery
- Other general office duties as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
Qualified candidates possess the following skills and attributes:
- Able to work in an environment with many interruptions and multitask with composure
- Focus on customer service, able to provide support to the entire staff
- Always uses discretion when handling confidential information
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and high accuracy rate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to adapt to new software and technologies
- Dependable and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Prior administrative support experience (experience working in accounting a plus)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to quickly learn and utilize various computer programs and processes
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick leave
- Retirement benefits
- Job Type: Full-time
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
10000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 710
Dallas, TX 75231