With the merging of six firms, L&H has quickly grown to become one of the top accounting firms in Dallas that provides both financial and accounting services. L&H CPAs and Advisors has earned the reputation as our client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and private businesses in diverse industries.
- Client obsession - Our clients are at the center of everything we do.
- Ownership - Be accountable and accept responsibility for delivering exceptional outcomes.
- Growth mindset - Constantly learning and adapting, to better yourself and the company.
About the Opportunity
L&H CPAs and Advisors is seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper to join our team. This position requires a confident, organized person who is professional and personable.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and maintenance of client accounting records including A/P, A/R, inventory, payroll and account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Assist with preparation of 1099s, sales tax reports, payroll tax reports, fixed asset/depreciation schedules
- Clarification and resolutions of transactions with clients and internal staff
- Must be able to independently manage business clients, assume responsibility to meet all deadlines, and work well under pressure and manage time efficiently
- Work independently and within a team – cooperatively and collaboratively
Qualified candidates possess the following skills and attributes:
- Personal integrity and a commitment to professional ethics are essential
- Basic familiarity with accounting standards, financial statement analysis, and tax concepts
- Team player – we are a small firm with a big mission to deliver quality service to our clients requiring an interdependence making everyone’s role essential
- Client focused to deliver the highest quality by developing strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges
- Willing to learn. It is not just what you know but whether you ask the right questions, seek answers, make recommendations, accept feedback, and keep learning and expanding your knowledge and experience
- Motivated and accountable for success – be proactive and deliberate toward achieving continuous improvement, firm growth and profitability while developing professionally and personally
- Professional demeanor, good written and oral communication skills are a must. Applicant should have strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Preferred associate accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a CPA firm/Public accounting is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QuickBooks (Desktop & Online) is required
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft suite of software
- Willingness to learn all aspects of public accounting to hiring
- QuickBooks and accounting assessments prior to hiring
- Background check required before hiring
- Hourly with potential to grow to FT salaried position
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with employer contribution (FT)
- Retirement plan with employer contribution (FT)
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick leave (FT)
- Job Type: Initially part-time
- Ability to work remotely with demonstrated capability
To Apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.