With the merging of three firms, L&H has quickly grown to become one of the top accounting firms in Dallas that provides both financial and accounting services. L&H CPAs and Advisors has earned the reputation as our client’s most trusted advisors by providing integrated financial services with an outstanding level of service and expertise.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
L&H CPAs and Advisors is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and private businesses in diverse industries.
This position requires a confident, organized person who is professional and personable. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Warmly and professionally greet clients, staff and all visitors
- Data entry in various software applications
- Process tax organizers, tax returns, financial statements and other client communications
- Create and maintain client files
- Manage and order supplies
- Answer, screen and disburse incoming calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, prepare packages for delivery
- Other general office duties as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
Qualified candidates possess the following skills and attributes:
- Able to work in an environment with many interruptions and multitask with composure
- Focus on customer service, able to provide support to the entire staff
- Always uses discretion when handling confidential information
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and high accuracy rate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to adapt to new software and technologies
- Dependable and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Prior administrative support experience (experience working in accounting a plus)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to quickly learn and utilize various computer programs and processes
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick leave
- Retirement benefits
- Job Type: Full-time
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
10000 N. Central Expressway, Suite 710
Dallas, TX 75231